Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dress Up a Bargin Journal with Chevron Ribbon


I was checking Patty Bennett's blog, Here the other day and she posted the neatest idea to decorate ordinary journals from the bargain  area at Micheal's. When I got to Micheal's the journals Patty bought were gone but I found some that were similar.



 The journals Patty decorated had a flap on the right hand side that was kept closed with a magnet. As you can see by the picture mine don't. But they are really fun to make and give away. I used the Chevron Ribbon and tied a knot on the front. Using the stamp set Million & One I stamped on white card stock and attached the tag with Bakers Twine. The colors of Chevron Ribbon I used were: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Slate Gray, and Pear Pizzazz.  Here is a closer look to see the details.



What a nice gift to have on hand when you need a little gift for someone special. I hope you will check out other ways to dress up bargain items with our Stampin' Up! products.
 Be sure to email me and let me know which Stampin' Up! products you want to purchase and I will email you an invoice.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment